News & Events
MAPLE HILL SCHOOL
The Metro Vancouver area of the province of British Columbia provides the spectacular backdrop of snow-capped mountains and the beautiful waters of the Pacific Ocean. Maple Hill School is well situated for international students to enjoy these surroundings while focusing on their high school education. Maple Hill School provides curricular choices for Gr. 9, 10, 11, and 12, including in-school academic courses and applied skills as well as at out-of-school field trips and excursions. There is a strong focus on developing character, service in our community, and cultivating an international worldview. This holistic philosophy helps students to fulfill their dreams in the multicultural context of BC universities or at post-secondary institutions throughout the world.
Why Choose Maple Hill School ?
[ 2 + 1 ] Semi-Linear System
• Two main semesters in fall and spring, a short optional semester in summer provide a flexible academic schedule
Small Class Size (1:15 teacher-students ratio)
• Greater attention and support to cater to the needs of individual students • Better and more effective communication between students and teacher
• Placement tests to identify and place students in courses that match their needs • ELL, collaborative classrooms, extensive learning resources, and performance tracking tools
• One Student, One Academic Strategy • post-secondary school institution presentation days, and Elite plans for top schools
• Dedicated counsellor for each student, individualized graduation plans, and timely communication between students, parents, homestay families, and teachers
Care with Heart
• Vancouver Introduction Day for newcomers, one-on-one feedback to parents, and culturally-inclusive classrooms that celebrate diversity, equity, and inclusion
Testimonies from Students & Parents