Application Documents Required:
- Payment of CAD$200 in application fee (non-refundable).
- Complete the application form. If the student is under 19 years old, a signature from the parent/guardian is mandatory.
- Copy of the student’s ID (Canadian Passport Photo Page or PR Card).
- Transcripts/Report cards for the past 2-3 years. Only original or notarized copies are accepted.
- Confirmation of Enrolment from the school the student is currently studying at.
- Front and back copies of their MSP (Medical Services Plan) card or proof of private medical insurance coverage.
- Copy of:
1) Notarized Custodianship Declaration (IMM5646) Form OR
2) Parent’s Canadian Passport Photo Page / Citizenship Card / PR Card
- Photo of the student, in the same size and specifications for passports.