Application Documents Required:
1. Payment of CAD$200 in application fee (non-refundable).
2. Complete the application form. If the student is under 19 years old, a signature from the parent/guardian is mandatory.
3. Copy of the student’s IDs (Canadian Passport Photo Page or PR Card).
4. Transcripts/Report cards for the past 2-3 years. Only original or notarized copies are accepted.
5. Confirmation of Enrolment from the school the student is currently studying at.
6. Front and back copies of their MSP (Medical Services Plan) card or proof of private medical insurance coverage.
7. Copy of:
1) Notarized Custodianship Declaration (IMM5646) Form OR
2) Parent’s Canadian Passport Photo Page / Citizenship Card / PR Card
8. Photo of the student, in the same size and specifications for passports.