|English Language Arts 9|
|Physical and Health Education 9|
|Social Studies 9|
|ELL 1 Listening and Speaking|
|ELL 1 Reading and Writing|
|Career Education 9|
|Art Studio 10|
|Career Life Education|
|Creative Writing 10|
|Foundations of Mathematics and Pre-calculus 10|
|New Media 10|
|Physical and Health Education 10|
|Social Studies 10|
|Spoken Language 10|
|ELL 3 Reading and Writing|
|ELL 3 Listening and Speaking|
|Social Studies 10|
|Explorations in Social Studies 11|
|Graphic Arts 11|
|Physical and Health Education 11|
|20th Century World History 12|
|Anatomy and Physiology 12|
|Career Life Connections|
|Contemporary Music 12|
|Creative Writing 12|
|Economic Theory 12|
|English Studies 12|
|Graphic Arts 12|
|Human Geography 12|
|Physical and Health Education 12|
|Physical Geography 12|
At least 80 credits in total.
At least 16 credits must be Grade 12 level, including a required Language Arts 12.
At least 28 credits must be elective course credit.
52 credits are required from the following:
- Career-life Education (4 credits) & Career-life Connections (4 credits)
- Physical and Health Education 10 (4 credits)
- Science 10 (4 credits), and a Social Studies 11 or 12 (4 credits)
- A Math 10 (4 credits), and a Math11 or 12 (4 credits)
- A Language Arts 10, 11 and a required 12 (12 credits total)
- An Arts Education 10, 11 or 12 and/or an Applied Design, Skills, and Technologies 10, 11 or 12 (4 credits total)
In addition, students must also complete three new graduation assessments:
- The Grade 10 Numeracy Assessment
- The Grade 10 Literacy Assessment
- The Grade 12 Literacy Assessment
Engage in deep, lifelong learning
- Emotional proficiencies
Literacy & Numeracy Foundation -> support students in their growth as educated citizens
- Competencies begins at home and continues throughout their life.
- Demonstrate in more complex and varied contexts: move from demonstrate competence in relatively simple and highly supported situations.
- Competency development does not end with school graduation but continues in personal, social, educational, and workplace contexts.
- Encompasses the knowledge, skills, processes and dispositions we associate with interactions with others
- Fundamental to finding satisfaction, purpose and joy.
Encompasses the knowledge, skills and processes we associate with intellectual development.
Specific thinking skills, habits of mind and metacognitive awareness: process information from a variety of sources to create new understandings.
Personal & Social:
- Encompasses what students need to thrive as individuals, to understand and care about themselves and others, and to find and achieve their purposes in the world.