International students need to obtain valid study permits before they can study in Canada. Many Immigration and education consulting companies offer services to help streamlining the process of getting study permits. You will need to Letter of Acceptance (LOA) from the school to apply or extend your study permits as part of your application to apply for or renew your study permits, which can be requested once you have paid your tuition fees.

Please visit Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)’s webpage if you would like to learn more about study permits.